MEDIATION SERVICE FOR SCHOOLS
Sligo Education Centre in conjunction with Sligo Community Mediation Service are delighted to offer a Mediation Service for Schools.
Mediation is a voluntary process which facilitates the parties, to a dispute, to create their own solutions to the conflict and decide upon a joint agreement. This process is facilitated by trained mediators who co-
The benefits of mediation include:
· The process is simple and can be relatively quick
· It is a proven, effective way to resolve conflict
· Parties are directly involved in coming up with a mutually agreed solution to the dispute
· It is a creative and compassionate way of settling disputes
· It can help build better post-
Our highly trained volunteer mediators abide by the MII Code of Ethics and Practice.
Contact Sligo Education Centre 071 9138700 for further information