Tackling the Comparative Course
- Choosing the Comparative texts, discussion around teacher experience of what works well ( and what doesn’t!).
- Examining the three modes and applying them to the texts
- Time management- heavy workload for one question
- Engaging the student in the texts
- Classroom methodology that assist the teaching of this area.
- What does a H1 essay look like
- Structuring a H1 essay.
Facilitator Deirdre Carroll is an experienced post-primary Teacher of English, State Examiner of English for over 20 years and is delivering CPD to Education Centres since 2017.